Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Single Shaft Hammer Mills
1. Test machine of single shaft hammer mill.The single-shaft hammer mill is installed and needs to be operated without load. The following work should be done before the test machine:
1. Test machine of single shaft hammer mill
The single-shaft hammer mill is installed and needs to be operated without load. The following work should be done before the test machine:
(1) The single-axis hammer mill checks whether there are tools and debris on the machine. (2) Appropriate lubricating oil should be added to each lubricating part. (3) All fastening parts should be tightened. (4) Adjust the roller distance of the feeding roller to 0.5mm, and the roller distance at both ends of the roller is required to be basically the same. (5) Check whether the wiring is correct according to the electrical schematic diagram. (6) Check whether the tightness of the triangle tape is appropriate with the single-axis hammer mill. (7) Check whether the water inlet and water spray pipes are unobstructed and there is no leakage, and whether the ice spraying direction of the water spray pipes is correct. After the above-mentioned work meets the requirements, the machine can be turned on for no-load operation.
2. The following items must be checked during the no-load operation of the single-shaft hammer mill:
(1) Whether the rotation direction of the rotor and the feeding roller is correct.
(2) Whether the electrical control part of the single-axis hammer mill is sensitive, and whether the starting time of the motor is properly adjusted (for starters equipped with time relays).
(3) Whether there is any abnormal impact sound during the operation of the single-shaft hammer mill.
(4) Whether there is oil leakage in each sealing part. Whether each threaded connection is loose.
(5) After the single-shaft hammer mill runs for 2 hours without load, the temperature rise of each bearing does not exceed 650°C (when the ambient temperature is 15-30°C).