Maintenance and maintenance knowledge of Intelligent pellet mill
Before the intelligent pellet mill is used, the raw materials must be iron-removed and impurity-removal work done, and the iron-removing device should be cleaned once per shift to prevent foreign matter from entering the ring mold studio, causing the machine body to vibrate and the ring mold to crack.
1. Before the intelligent pellet mill is used, the raw materials must be iron-removed and impurity-removal work done, and the iron-removing device should be cleaned once per shift to prevent foreign matter from entering the ring mold studio, causing the machine body to vibrate and the ring mold to crack.
2. Regularly replace the lubricating oil in the gearbox of the Intelligent pellet mill. The new machine needs to be replaced once after half a month of operation, and it must be replaced once every 1000 hours of continuous operation, which can prolong the service life of the gear.
3. Once a week, it is necessary to carefully check whether the connecting parts of each part are loose, whether the stroke safety switch is reliable, and at the same time clean the feeding auger and conditioner to avoid mechanical failure.
4. Check the wear of the transmission key and the die lining and the hoop every half month, and replace it in time if the wear is found to avoid the ring die shaking and affecting the output.
5. Use high-quality ring die and pressure roller. Eliminate the use of inferior ring dies with out-of-roundness and rough inner holes, and select the compression ratio of the ring die according to different formulas to ensure smooth discharge of the ring die and avoid increasing power consumption and reducing production capacity.
6. Adjust the gap between the ring die and the pressing roller every shift. If the machine is blocked, the pressure roller must be released, and the gap between the die rollers must be readjusted after removing the material on the inner wall of the ring die. It must not be forced to start, so as to avoid damage to the transmission part and the bearing gear due to severe vibration.
7. Avoid overload production. During the production process, the working capacity of the intelligent pellet mill itself cannot be exceeded, otherwise the motor damage and accelerated wear of the components will occur, and the service life of the intelligent pellet mill will be shortened.
8. Lubricate the transmission part of the intelligent pellet mill regularly, lubricate the bearing of the pressure roller every 2 hours, and lubricate the front bearing of the main shaft every 4 hours to ensure the flexible rotation of the transmission part of the intelligent pellet mill and reduce the workload.